The Multi-Agent Simulation Suite is undergoing constant developments. In addition to maintaining the existing functionality and to administering improvements to them, the development team has the following priorities for future efforts:
- FABLES:Support for model subclassing and model templates.
- FABLES: Closer integration with PET.
- MEME: Improved and advanced support for distributed parameter sweeps.
- MEME: Multi-platform support that enables modelers using Repast Simphony, EMIL-S, NetLogo 4.1 and perhaps MASON to use the advanced features of the Model Exploration Module (MEME).
- MEME: An extended set of advanced design of experiments plugins.
- PET: Improved control over the usage of public resources on the PET web site.
- PET: Questionnaire handling module connected to PET experiments.